Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello!

Hey everyone!

The past few months, I have gotten really into crocheting and knitting and would like to share some of my "adventures" along the way. I have a horrible attention span when it comes to this sort of thing, but I'm hoping maybe I can actually get a few good posts in.

I have a lot of anxiety and mental stuff, and use knitting and crocheting as therapy. Being able to make a successful product with my hands is one of the most rewarding things out there. The thing I make most of, baby hats, I actually donate to my local hospital. I have a few patterns I have made myself for infancy caps that I will make sure to write up and share in the future. For now, I would like to share a few pictures of finished objects from the past month

Knitted baby hat using Caron Perfect Match acrylic yarn in Country Basket Ombre (being blocked as we speak) Freehanded on 16 inch circular needles/
Crocheted skullcap using Caron Simply Soft (don't remember the color). Freehanded, will try to write a pattern soon.

Knitted phone case and first attempt at intarsia using Sugar n Cream. God, that hipster pose.

Bunny Amigurumi for my boyfriend. Sugar n Cream yarn as I use with all my Amigurumis :)

There are more, but these are a few of my favorites. Hope you are all having a great monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment